We know the feeling of wanting to take safety seriously, but you try on a helmet look in the mirror and think NO WAY… No stress, we hear you and we are here for you! We have used the same inspiration we use to design our headwear and apparel to design a super low profile, 90’s skate inspired helmet that doesn't compromise on safety. We literally removed as much foam lining as we possibly could whilst still reaching the European ski and snowboard safety standard, EN 1077:2007. We decided that not all helmets have to make you look like a mushroom, the Park and Pro helmets low profile design paired with its square lines gives it the exact look we had sketched up in our prototype and design phase over 2 years ago.
The Pro Helmet has all the features you would expect in a Pro snowboarding helmet.
- Lightweight ABS shell - lightweight and super strong outer shell.
- EPS foam lining - Expanded Polystyrene to protect your brain from sudden impact.
- Quick-Fit - Adjustable dial to get the perfect snug fit.
- Front goggle ventilation, to keep you from steaming up your goggles when hiking your favourite rail to get that trick you have wanted all season.
- TRENCH TECH© - Blak Headwear’s innovative TRENCH TECH©. We were so sick of watching people battle their helmet and goggles when heading in for a beer. Instead of adding the kooky goggle clip and having your strap around the outside of your helmet, we have shaved out a 4mm trench from the EPS liner so you can wear your goggles as you usually would and save yourself the battle when trying to remove your helmet (we also think it looks rad!).
- CE EN 1077:2007 certification - We worked with CE & SGS world renowned testing facility to ensure the helmet not only looks great, but it actually protects you as well. We have the pieces of expensive paper to prove it!! www.blakheadwear.com/conformity
- Audio Compatible plush winter lining. A completely remove-able plush winter lining to keep your head and ears warm on the coldest and windiest winter day. Simply remove the foam cut outs and replace with your favourite Audio chips for full sound compatibility and comfort.